At least 85% of all website traffic originates from search engines!
When it comes to SEO (Search Engine Optimization), everybody wants to be on the same page: Page One.
And why not? The benefits of consistently showing up first on Google and other search engines are obvious.
Businesses of all sizes and across all industries recognize the value and benefits of an SEO optimized site, such as:
- Increased number of visitors,
- Better brand recognition,
- Potentially higher transactions and sales,
- Potentially increased market share.
Nowadays, you can’t afford not to optimize.
Discovery & SEO audit
Define client information & business goals along with all required information to properly complete discovery process : Keyword Research, Competitive Analysis, SEO Audit and suggestions for improving site performance based on user experience and navigation.
Implement edits to the website’s coding based on the on-site strategy, helping to optimize your site for improved rankings. This can include changes to things like meta-information, canonical tags, and internal links.
Public Relations: Spread information about the client’s business using press releases, news, and industry channels
Social Media: Encourage audiences to share and discuss content related to a client’s business.
Analysis & Reporting
Define client information & business goals along with all required information to properly complete discovery process.
It’s best to incorporate search engine optimization in the early stages of website development. GraphixFlo can, however, revamp an existing website for SEO without service interruption.
- We stay on top of trends in the ever-changing SEO space.Continual training and professional development for all members of the team is one of the many ways we ensure our client’s success
- We never engage in black hat techniques. While these forbidden tactics may offer short wins, the penalties associated can wreak havoc on your most important rankings in the long-term.